Today in MJJ HIStory  

Posted by Majical Child in ,

1992 - Michael perform 5th of 8 dates at Tokyo Dome in Tokyo during the Japanese leg of Dangerous tour attending 45,000 fans.

1993 - Michael took to the airwaves in his own defense. It's the first time he gives a personal statement on TV. CNN, CBS, NBC and ABC all carried his statement broadcast live from his Neverland Valley Ranch.

Michael Jackson makes an official video statement from his Neverland Ranch regarding the allegations, in which he stresses his innocence and describes the ‘dehumanizing and humiliating examination’ by the Santa Barbara County Sheriff's Department and the Los Angeles Police Department that he underwent a few days before.

Michael: "I have been forced to submit to a dehumanising and humiliating examination by the Santa Barbara County Sheriff's Department and the Los Angeles Police Department earlier this week. They served a search warrant on me which allowed them to view and photograph my body, including my penis, my buttocks, my lower torso, thighs and any other areas that they wanted... The warrant also directed me to co-operate in any examination of my body by their physician to determine the condition of my skin, including whether I have Vitiligo or any skin disorder [Michael already talked about Vitiligo with Oprah. His skin disorder was officially confirmed now]. Throughout my life, I have only tried to help thousands upon thousands of children to live happy lives. It brings tears to my eyes when I see any child who suffers... Don't treat me like a criminal, because I am innocent!"

This entry was posted on 22 December 2010 at Wednesday, December 22, 2010 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...