1984 - The Jacksons perform Victory tour at Dodger Stadium in Los Angeles, California, USA attending 55,000 fans.
1991 - Michael Jackson's single "Black Or White" hit #1 in the U.S.
1995 - Doctors announced that Michael Jackson "will require several days of critical-care monitoring and treatment." He was being treated for inflammation of the stomach, dehydration and kidney and liver irregularities caused by an electolyte imbalance. Jackson had collapsed onstage December 6th while rehearsing for an upcoming HBO special.
2009 - "The Official Michael Jackson Opus (Leather Bound)" was released.
- The definitive publication about the 'King of Pop'
- Featuring over 300 spectacular photos many rare and previously unpublished
- Personal remembrances from Reverend Jesse Jackson, Quincy Jones, Berry Gordy, Smokey Robinson, Shaquille O’Neal, Paula Abdul, John Landis, Sugar Ray Leonard, Jimmy Jam, Spike Lee, Teddy Riley, Jane Fonda and many more
- 404 pages measuring an impressive 13 x 18 inches each
- Beautifully hand-bound in black leather
- Protective clamshell case, adorned with a special drawing by Nate Giorgio, friend of Michael, collaborator and acclaimed artist
Proceeds of the Opus will benefit Michael's Estate and his designated beneficiaries – his children, mother and the charitable causes that were important to him.